• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've created monster rabs

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Since moving the Rabsville 3 into the spare room early November a bit of re-decorating has taken place.

Before...

Notice the wall paper behind the rather handsome rab.

100_0942.jpg

After...

[/img]
100_1203.jpg

100_1216.jpg

And now the culprits...

[/img]
100_1214.jpg

Now these little rabs have everything to chew and nibble on that a rab could want, but no they prefer the walls.

It seems the more I stimulate the Rabs the more they need. They're insatiable for experiences and knowledge. Mr Oxo in particular, in true Commando BiB fashion is unstopable. He can climb anything and escape from anywhere. Ive created monster rabs :shock:

Rabswood

I know the feeling quinn just ate half the shoulder strap on my uni bag and he had to climb over his toys to get to it

Storm and Gypsy have chewed up my carpit!! Gypsy had stopped doing it, but now Storm has started doing it and Gypsy thought she would copy him!

Do you think its the smell/taste of paste on the paper or what? Mine dont bother about my painted walls :?

I'd like to know what it is that attracts them too. Marlon ate the paper off the wall next to the patio doors. It had a layer of polystyrene under it which he also ate and had me so worried about him afterwards.
He was fine though and kept on going back for more.

I think buns just love to tear paper. I'm sure they love the sound, is there any other reason my two would keep me awake for 8 hours during the night by ripping their newspaper up into lovely, evenly sized strips? :lol:

Your rabbits are lovely (how could they not be, they look like Fidget ;)). And I love REW's with black bunnies, the contrast between them is amazing!

I definitely agree that they want more, the more you stimulate them - There is no end to Benny's boundaries -
however much freedom I gave him, he would want to dig under the fence or whatever to get further - Kind of sad to
limit them when they are so enthusiastic :roll:

Wait until they get bored of the wallpaper & start digging holes in the plaster. :shock: When I moved Smirnoffs hutch at y old house, there were 8 holes in the wall. :wink:

Ohhhh ddeeearrr!!! I've been there and still am :shock: Shreadded carpets, chewed record covers and books! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Angie65 said:
Wait until they get bored of the wallpaper & start digging holes in the plaster. :shock: When I moved Smirnoffs hutch at y old house, there were 8 holes in the wall. :wink:

I always fancied an extension, I wouldn't need to knock through the rabs will do it for me :lol:

Rabswood

Back