• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Far Away, in a World of Their Own.......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.......Jack and Maggie in the garden this afternoon. Oh to have a decent zoom lens.......... :roll: :roll: Jane and Buns xx
Rabbits935.jpg

awwww cute buns
i love your garden i think im going ask my mum if we can turn ours into a giant rabbit hutch :lol:

ryanh72 said:
awwww cute buns
i love your garden i think im going ask my mum if we can turn ours into a giant rabbit hutch :lol:
Just dont tell your Mum you got the idea from ME!! She'd say I am old enough to know better..... :roll: :lol: :lol: Jane and Buns xx

Doesn't it get all gross when it rains?? Now that I've seen your garden...I don't think your moving anytime soon :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxx

oooooh what lucky bunnies! if mine were there they would love to throw the hay around, digg and hide under it! :D
actually, they must have seen this pic as today when I went to my bedroom they had found the hay bail and some how managed to scatter it ALL over the floor!! :shock: :shock: :lol: ( that's how I know how much they would love it! :D ) p.s I still havn't cleaned it up :oops: guess I'll be sleeping in a big bunny hutch tonight!, oh well, nothing new there! :oops: :? :D

Need to go for a hay bail again this weekend..oh the mess in the car :shock: :shock:
How much hay do you go through??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sooty said:
Need to go for a hay bail again this weekend..oh the mess in the car :shock: :shock:
How much hay do you go through??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
A LOT!! :roll: :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

I just showed my dad that pic, without me saying anything he said - when you get your own house you can do what you want *hmph*

Back