• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Rosie

Quinn

Mama Doe
Ok well i was supposed to be waiting but what can i say i fell in love and OH actually said it was ok and that she could live inside until we buy the shed get it all sorted get Quinn de-plummed etc so im in shock really!

She is the most timid animal ive met in a long time and really worried me last night when we got her as she didnt really eat all night and no poops!!!!

BUT when i got in today all food was gone and a nice huge pile of poops lol

rosie1.gif

rosie2.gif

rosie3.gif

I apologise now for the quality but shes still settling in so didnt want to upset her too much

i happened 2 mention 2 my mums friend that i was going to get a girlfriend for quinn and she said her daughter had had an accidental litter when her buns were sexed wrong and she had managed to find a home for most of them but still had a couple left

shes sooo scared quinn was a bit nervous when we got him but not like her and hes also always been a pig - its weird picking them up one after the other i hadnt realised how much quinn had really grown

awwww!, I'm sure she will settle in soon. gypsy was the most nervous animal I've ever met, she had no human contact at all and used to run everytime you reached out your hand! even if you had food! :shock: now she is so tame, even sleeps on my bed with me! :D
You have a lovely bunster! :D

Rosie lets you pick her up she doesnt move shes too scared too she just sat on OH's lap for about 15 mins not moving even when he was lifting his arms up and down from the keyboard - think theres a bit of favouritism going on as he wont have quinn on his lap - but then hes seen the scars on my arms from quinns claws lol

I'm sure she will get used to being picked up then she will relax on your lap :D I couldn't even get near Gypsy, she used to run and hide! or panic and run all ovedr the place then stamp her foot!

I have to admit this bunny owning is addictive lol OH doesnt quite agree as the we havent seen the carpet for hay in the last 2 months but even he is coming round and he definitely likes Rosie at the moment while shes less hyper than Quinn.... wait till i get my shed and convince him to get more buns lol

He's seen her from the other side of the room when he comes in at night but thats it but i think his er bits are dropping properly now so might take him in for a check up to make sure hes ready when little rosie goes for her injections

Back