• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its quite on here today - so who wants to see my new piggies

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
never had piggies before :shock: :shock: so anything you wannna share about them if fine by me!

sorry they havent got names as my daughter believes theres hers (yer right!) and has the responsibilty to name them and in the name of a girl :roll: and being 4 that changes daily :roll: :roll:

so here we go!

piggiesthree.jpg

cazza269 said:
OMG!!! they are so pretty they really are AWWWWWWW

personally i tink they are kinda odd *ducks for cover* :lol: :lol: but i do they look perminatetly shooked, and there noises :shock: :shock: :shock: but they are very endearing and my daughter is smitten although she is very overwhelmed with animals at the mo so they have taken a back seat for the mo but she always getts them there sqeaky breakfast :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: yep piggies always look "what was that arrrrrrrrrrrr" :lol: but they are lovely wee critters, and will enjoy a pet on daughters knees bless

:love: :love: they are sweet in a piggy type of way :lol: I don't think I'll ever have piggis as they are just too noisy and I have two kids who make enough noise already :? :shock: :lol:

cazza269 said:
:lol: yep piggies always look "what was that arrrrrrrrrrrr" :lol: but they are lovely wee critters, and will enjoy a pet on daughters knees bless

apparently or so i have been told, although you cant help thinking that they sit so still because they are in dyer shock! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Back