• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some more babys from GHB

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
this poor mite is mother to these goregeous babes (mabe angela can confrm there age) but i think they look about 5/6 weeks old and a litter in the nest of a couple of weeks.... they are realy adorable and the two bigger bubs have real characters already as you will see... all up for adoption when ready so put your enquires in now! :D

my is blue otter,and one baby the other is black otter we think, and there are a few different colours in the nest litter!

DSC00027_01_00.jpg

DSC00111_00_00.jpg

DSC00027_01_00ome.jpg

AlisonA said:
Ooooooh they are all so adorable, I want them all :love: You're so lucky getting to foster baby bunnies :love:

i know but i am not fostering these mine are cuter! :lol: :lol: :lol: and further down the page! :D

awww they're gorgeous, if you're interested i reckon the little ones are a black otter, black/blue otter, orange and sooty fawn ;) sooo cute (p.z. i think mommys the cutests, poor her all those babies )

becki_moorcroft said:
awww they're gorgeous, if you're interested i reckon the little ones are a black otter, black/blue otter, orange and sooty fawn ;) sooo cute (p.z. i think mommys the cutests, poor her all those babies )

se takes it in here stride bless her! she is very cute!

yes carys thats my daughter Kc!

Back