• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wet grass

**Bonnie**

Mama Doe
Is ok to let rabbis out on wet grass??

I don't mean for the whole day in a run just when i let them out for an hour's run they run on the patio and the grass and its generally usually damp - is this ok??

I have to say i have always done this and never had any problems but i just wondered what everyone else did??

Thanks

Bonnie

Yes, fine! In fact, wet grass is even more abrasive than normal grass and is therefore even better for their teeth! :)

Thanks - i thought it was fine but on another forum someone said they don't let their buns out on wet grass so i thought i would check with the experts :wink:

Benny got out onto the wet grass today - I forgot to close the gap in his pen :roll: He was luuuurving it - but chose to ate dead dock leaves :?

Luckily I just had to walk up to him and pick him up - I'd have been running in circles all day with any of the girls :lol:

Back