• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good night Gypsey

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Last night my lovely girl rattie Gypsey died. She had had some damaged to her lungs caused by an infection she had just before xmas. I was planning on taking her ot the vets tonight but when i got back from Tescos she was gone. I loved her so much and she was the friendliest Rattie in the world.

Good night Sweethart XX

Picture287.jpg

Goodnight Gypsey, go to the bridge and play with Baillie pup. Mr Thumps will also look after you.
Take care Phill (or Sophie :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Demics R Us have to stick together :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear about your lovely rattie..she has the same spotty markings on her back as my son's hooded rat, Rocky.

Awwwww see you at The Bridge one day Gypsey. Make sure you check that Baillie-Pup and Scoot aren't causing TOO MUCH havoc with their Cowboys and Indians games... :roll: Jane and Buns xx

So sorry to hear about Gypsey. she looks just like my bridge ratty slinky. I love rats too, and have lost so many :( last year I lost 4, one after the other :( maybe they are all together with your little one having a ratty party!. run free little Gypsey xx

Back