• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SEE MY GBH FOSTER BABYS! UP FOR ADOPTION IN A FEW WEEKS

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
these beautful babies were dumped in a park with 6 other bunnys :cry: :cry: , they are approxamately 6/7 weeks old, and we think they are both brothers but thats still to be confirmed.

i am handling these regular (all the time actually cant put them down) :love: :love: :love: so they will be great friendly bunnys, they are alreday binkying all over the place and licking me :D

if anyone is interested in them please pm me or angela at GBH rescue in kent, at present these bunnys are in essex! they however wont be rehomed for a couple of weeks at least.

CRSYTALFOSTERBUN13JAN06THREE.jpg

SECONDCRYSTALFOSTERBUN13JAN06TEN.jpg

CRYSTALFOSTERBUN13JAN06EIGHT.jpg

Eve x

They are so lovely!! Oh I want a BIGGER HOUSE to fit more bunnies in :roll: :roll: .....Where ye been Eve!! :wink: Jane and Buns xx

JCO said:
They are so lovely!! Oh I want a BIGGER HOUSE to fit more bunnies in :roll: :roll: .....Where ye been Eve!! :wink: Jane and Buns xx

getting new pets i have two piggie and a new frenchie then six foster buns and bee running back and forth to kent

bunnylove said:
JCO said:

getting new pets i have two piggie and a new frenchie then six foster buns and bee running back and forth to kent
Any pics of the piggies :)
the babies are lovely

bluebunny said:
bunnylove said:
JCO said:

the babies are lovely

piggiesthree.jpg

skyetwo.jpg

bunnylove said:
bluebunny said:
bunnylove said:
JCO said:

the babies are lovely

piggiesthree.jpg

skyetwo.jpg
Awwww there lovely
where did you get them?

bluebunny said:
bunnylove said:
bluebunny said:
bunnylove said:
JCO said:

the babies are lovely

piggiesthree.jpg

skyetwo.jpg
Awwww there lovely
where did you get them?

at GBH :D

Back