• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Veronica - pics of my hutches (try again!!)

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
It is quite difficult to take pics of the hutches, that Maya nad Bindi have as they are down by the side of our house, and there is only a small gap between the hutches and our house.

The first pic shows both hutches with doors closed. It kinda shows how big they are. (Excuse the mess. The gate at the top of the steps is stopping the bunnies going on to the grass because it is wet!!) You can just see Mayas bum at the bottom by the chimney pots!!

P1110058.jpg

Inside Mayas.

P1110057.jpg

Mayas bed.

P1110059.jpg

To give a view of size heres Bindi...excuse her mess. Thats the way she likes it!! :lol:

P1110066.jpg

Bluebunny - they are 2ft x 2ft x 5ft (I think?)

I am going to get my piggies new hutches in a few months as well. I want two hutches but in one. So the boys can have one level and the girls another. Its going to be great if they are all looking the same and they are a bit bigger then what they have. Dan will hopefully make the same sort of way so they will be nice for the piggies and easier for me to clean.

JIMGRACIE said:
Bluebunny - they are 2ft x 2ft x 5ft (I think?)

I am going to get my piggies new hutches in a few months as well. I want two hutches but in one. So the boys can have one level and the girls another. Its going to be great if they are all looking the same and they are a bit bigger then what they have. Dan will hopefully make the same sort of way so they will be nice for the piggies and easier for me to clean.
Did someone make them for you?

Bluebunny - yep. sorry should have explained. Dan works for a fence company near us and when he put up our back fence i mentioned that i was getting Bindi, and he said he'll make a hutch for me. So i passed on the sizes and some months later it was popped over my back fence and a note through the door. I was so impressed i asked for another, for my female piggies. Lucky i did 'cos Maya came into my life.

You can probably imagine they are quite heavy. So the roof comes off, the hutch for easy moving, and the hutch isn't fixed to the stand either. Also comes treated so basically "ready to move into to".

Don't think they have a website. But they are called Ashvale Timber Industries. They should really get a website, cos everything they make is great. Dad has a shed at his work made by them and its great!!

If anyone wants the phone number for Ashvale, just pm me and i'll sned it to you.

Wow, lovely hutches. Fantastic quality, too. Proprer workmanship too, a million miles away from the mass produced plywood shoebox rubbish they flog in pet shops. Lucky bunny!

Back