• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Our New Puppy Dobie

Loppyju

Mama Doe
Long story short - Lady brought 2 Dobie pups for her children to get over their fear of dogs :shock: 1 days later kids still scared so lady sells one pup in freeads (i emailed but was to late). Last night she txt's me she's selling 2nd pup as it's shut in kitchen all the time and very sad :cry: kids wont go near her do I want her............................ YES

The people were very nice just never owned a dog before and thought puppy Dobies looked cute, she's given me her bed which is a cat pyramid bed :shock: :shock: and loads of different food that I've never seen before. We're taking her to vets for MOT,chip and Injections tomorrow :wink: We've been told she's 11 weeks old and a pedigree (but she forgot the papers at the breeders :roll: ) now we've got her I don't care if she's 100% Dobie just hope she gets BIG :twisted:

They named her Bailey (after the drink) but my boys have got use to talking about Jasmin another dobie we tried to get from ARC but she was tooo much for my 8yr king charles. so not sure on her name at the mo.

Here she is
jasminbeanbag1.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Look at the little belly poking out!!! :lol:

She looks like she will be big, her feet are a size for a pup!!! :D

Here face is beautiful :love: She looks as if to say, "Take me, Take me!!"

I'm sure after she has shown all the puppy behaviour, that little look will

mean, "It wasn't me!!! Nope... not me!" :lol: :lol:

Aww how gorgeous is she :love:

One day I WILL have my 2 dobies, Pluto and Juno.....

Those people sound nice, but a dog's nightmare :roll:

These are photo's taken on my mobile so not that good.

JasShad.jpg

jasscoob1.jpg

JasScoob.jpg

This is the spare bed the buns had their hay in, it's too small for her, the red square she's on is from the pyramid bed they had for here :shock:
jasbed.jpg

Yes that's her, but that photo doesn't look anything like her does it :roll: and the ad below of the Dobie laying on the floor was her sister they sold the other day. None of it ads up really, I've got an idea it's friends-family with pet Dobies just breeding for some extra money. Dobermans should be £450 to £650 each this lady got the 2 for £450, but when my dad gave her hubby the money for JASMIN (renamed now) he told him a different story but you know what it's like trying to get blokes to tell you what was said.....blah blah blah

No it doesnt!
i thought there was another puppy,and i know someone who would love one!,she looks like a lovely girl,does she get on with your cavvie?

She's not seen the pigs yet.

If your friend wants a really LOVELY dobie pup ARC in Bishop Stortford have a 5 month old girl who we fell in love with but she was too powerful for my old dog.

aww soooo gorgeous! I love brown dobies! She must be tiny or you have enormous rabbits! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Estelle said:
aww soooo gorgeous! I love brown dobies! She must be tiny or you have enormous rabbits! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

puppy is about 11 inches tall to her shoulders

I thought youd been mucking about with the pics :lol: OR feeding them bunsters with something very special....... :lol:

She is gorgeous and looks as though she will be great fun :)

Back