• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does ;your bunny do this too???

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Yes its the January keep fit mode and I'm doing the exercises like mad in my living room. What makes me feel even more unfit and tired is when I look over to see my rabbit Darcy stretched out with his happy back paws flat out and showing a bit of tummy, calmly watching me.... :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: Even when I'm jumping about he doesn't get jumpy just sits there with a "garfield the cat" type expression... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I get very jelous at little oliver! He gets to lay on my bed and play with his toys while I am busy cleaning (after him of course), doing work, etc.
What a life our bunnies have!

xxx

I know! Darcy does move when I bring out the hoover....but not for why you might think...... I have a dyson with a mega long electric cord and as I'm hoovering away I have to keep checking behind me because he loves trying to chew the cord!! He has managed to chew bits of the plastic off (when it was turned off and stationary thank god). Luckily he never got to chew all the way to the electric bits as I always caught him. I now store it in much safer bun-proof place! :roll:

Romy said:
I know! Darcy does move when I bring out the hoover....but not for why you might think...... I have a dyson with a mega long electric cord and as I'm hoovering away I have to keep checking behind me because he loves trying to chew the cord!! He has managed to chew bits of the plastic off (when it was turned off and stationary thank god). Luckily he never got to chew all the way to the electric bits as I always caught him. I now store it in much safer bun-proof place! :roll:

What a silly bun! Oliver does not like any loud noises, so I dont even have to worry about him getting close to mine :D :lol:

xxx

last time (might have been quite some time ago...) i was doing sit up's bump decided she'd help by laying under my legs while i was doing crunches.

i'm thinking about hireing her out as a personal trainer as it made me work harder as i had to keep my legs in the air!

she's a chubster so i told her that she could do with trying out some sit ups herself - she replied by doing a blinkie and running away *sigh*

they are funny. sometimes I can't even walk in my own home as Darcy gets excited and starts running like mad round my feet!!! yes he was neutured in 2004 no less!! Its so cute though watching his ears flap up and down as he bounes around my feet and then finishes with a binky.. handy excuse for me to stop exercising tho... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Dyson also has suffered from a fair bit of cable chewing, poor thing! Jacob isn't remotely afraid, when i have the eattachments and go near him, he won't move so I have patches remaining full of hay and food. If I go too near him, he picks up the attachment in his teeth and moves it away, like when they move toys and paper in the way. No fear at all my buns. He is amazingly brave!

:lol: :lol: :lol: My Bilbo used to be like that too! when I'd hoover my room he'd just sit there calmly twitching his nose and when I'd finished hoovering around him I had a nice Bilbo shaped patch of hay and bunny food on the carpet! :lol:

Back