• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newly furnished cage...

Nicola C

Mama Doe
Hi everyone,
Today as it's dull and rainy outside, I have been busy refurbing the bunsters dog cage. With inspiration from Sue (Sooty and Holly's Mum) I have been cutting up card board boxes and shredding paper. Hope you don't mind me stealing your idea Sue. Anyway, these are the results:
cage1.jpg

cage2.jpg

At first they were a bit unsure and seemed a bit confused:
onlittertray.jpg

But then they got the hang of the new digging boxes:
Meainbox.jpg

And found they are also good for playing hide and seek:
hiden.jpg

Sorry Mea, I can still see you!!!!! :lol: :D :lol:
Nicola x

aawww brilliant!! I must get my dad to work on making a shelf for mine.. it looks fab! Think im gonna acquire the contents of the shredding machine at work next week so i can give them that to dig in! I love your two little twins.. they are adorable! :D

Awwww I love your nethies Nicola :D

Their home looks soooo inviting :D Cozy yet fun! :D It's brill :D

Do yours chew the newspaper you line the crate with? Zeubin chews his up within minutes! :roll: :lol:

Hey Veronica,
Yep, once or twice I have seen little Mea nibbling on the paper, but I took some out of her mouth and they don't seem to have been doing it since. Their fav thing to chew is the back of the futon in 'their' bedroom. I have brought that many toys, wood gnaws, etc etc, but no, they prefer the futon. Good job is was 2nd hand from Ebay!!! :D Obviously o/h does not find is quite so amusing as I do :wink: :lol:
Nicola x
ps-how is your beautiful Prudence doing? Have you tried putting her with any of your other buns? Or does she prefer to be alone?

Hi Nicola, Mea and Mia, oh, and Ed, if you still get a look in (ha ha)

I think these are two well loved and pampered Princesses, which is always an utter joy to see :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alice (ex foster mother)

Back