• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is cuba, we are newbies!!!

CuBar

Warren Scout
Hello everybody
Thought it was time to introduce myself and my gorgeous lionhead bunny "cuba". She is five months old and VERY hormonal at the moment, poor love,Im new to the house bunny thing so there will no doubt be loads of posts from me asking advice :oops:
Great forum, keep up the good work
Amanda x
b07fe442.jpg

Hello and welcome! Cuba is beautiful! Will you be getting her a boyfriend once you've neutered her?

AMETHYST

I might do! We'll have to see where we're at because we are moving house this year, but who knows! Is it cruel to keep them on thier own with just us humans for company?
Amanda

amanda hughes said:
I might do! We'll have to see where we're at because we are moving house this year, but who knows! Is it cruel to keep them on thier own with just us humans for company?
Amanda

It's not exactly cruel, just more that they can get lonely and sometimes a little frustrated (we 2-foots don't speak the same language!). Miles, our first bunny, got very bored when we left him alone, even for a couple of hours, so once we'd had him neutered we got him Miffy from a rescue centre. Although he was happy before, he's been so much happier since then! Plus it's lovely to watch two rabbits groom each other lie together and play chase! :) Two bunnies aren't really that much more work than one. I'd see about getting her a lovely neutered male from a rescue.

AMETHYST

Amethyst said:
amanda hughes said:
Amanda

It's not exactly cruel, just more that they can get lonely and sometimes a little frustrated (we 2-foots don't speak the same language!). Miles, our first bunny, got very bored when we left him alone, even for a couple of hours, so once we'd had him neutered we got him Miffy from a rescue centre. Although he was happy before, he's been so much happier since then! Plus it's lovely to watch two rabbits groom each other lie together and play chase! :) Two bunnies aren't really that much more work than one. I'd see about getting her a lovely neutered male from a rescue.

Hi and welcome :wave:
I agree with Amethyst. It was lovely to see how much happier my bun became when she got a friend. :D

AMETHYST

Back