• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hammy!

Inimical Me

Wise Old Thumper
This is my new Syrian hamster. He's a little boy, and adorable, if noisy! I always said if I got hansters I'd get Russian dwarves or Roborovski's, but I saw this little boy, with all his golden coloured brothers and sisters and he just looked so cute and different. My sister said I should name him Mr Pickles (no idea why), but no names have stuck yet so suggestions would be good!

Hammy1.jpg
Hammy2.jpg

Hammy3.jpg
Hammy4.jpg

Hammy5.jpg

[/img]

Awwwww how cute! I love his markings! I think he looks like he would make a good Crocus or Piccolo especially if he's noisy^^

Aww thanks. I love his markings too, they kinds remind me of a map...the little spots being islands and stuff. But then I probably have too much thinking time on my hands :lol: .

Aww what a cutie pie!!! :D You are the proud owner of a little sable banded syrian! :wink: He will become browner with age.

Hi
He is soo cute! i would call him frankie or charlie. But looking as cute as he does, any name would suit him!
kat, pep and bob

Awwww he's gorgeous! Excellent pics too (as it's hard to get pics of hammies, they move around so fast! :D).

Beautiful little guy...no wonder your so proud :)

I miss my Darcy :(

You are the proud owner of a little sable banded syrian!

Thanks, I just asked for the little grey and white Syrian :lol: I fell in love with the lighter bands round his eyes, which I know know are characteristic of that colouring. Thanks for that info!

What a little cutie! He looks like my little guy Peanut. Be carefull though you have a lid on the cage. LOL We learned that the hard way when mine escaped the very first night! He's back though now thankfully . I should have named him Houdini(sp)

:love: what a gorgeous little hammy!

i was after a black syrian when i got in contact with AmyJo-she showed me a picture of Grace (a white syrian!) and i fell inlove :love: might have to hammy nap your little fella :wink:

Back