PDA

View Full Version : SPH/NOCHEX problem.....

Ryo_the_rat
12-01-2006, 10:37 PM
well i just tried to order the hay from SPH and was using nochex to do it, filled in all the details and then this came up:

"You are still in your probationary period, you are currently not allowed to send more than £100.00 with this card."

i know you cant send anymore then £100 with nochex unless you have an account with them, but my order came to £70! anyone else had any problems?

looks like im gonna have to try and get to the bank tommorrow so i can use my paypal account :? no one else better order any before me!! :shock: :lol:

AlisonA
12-01-2006, 11:04 PM
How bizarre...did you set up a nochex account or go straight for the payment details - I went straight for the payment stuff and it went straight through :?

Ryo_the_rat
12-01-2006, 11:50 PM
How bizarre...did you set up a nochex account or go straight for the payment details - I went straight for the payment stuff and it went straight through :?

yeah i went straight through too and ive used nochex in the past without a problem...its just so strange! :shock: im tempted to try again but scared that my card will be charged like, five times :shock: :shock: :lol:

janice
13-01-2006, 09:30 AM
Could you ring them company or email them and say you are having problems and see if they can put it through manually.

Janice