• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SPH/NOCHEX problem.....

Ryo_the_rat

Warren Scout
well i just tried to order the hay from SPH and was using nochex to do it, filled in all the details and then this came up:

"You are still in your probationary period, you are currently not allowed to send more than £100.00 with this card."

i know you cant send anymore then £100 with nochex unless you have an account with them, but my order came to £70! anyone else had any problems?

looks like im gonna have to try and get to the bank tommorrow so i can use my paypal account :? no one else better order any before me!! :shock: :lol:

How bizarre...did you set up a nochex account or go straight for the payment details - I went straight for the payment stuff and it went straight through :?

AlisonA said:
How bizarre...did you set up a nochex account or go straight for the payment details - I went straight for the payment stuff and it went straight through :?

yeah i went straight through too and ive used nochex in the past without a problem...its just so strange! :shock: im tempted to try again but scared that my card will be charged like, five times :shock: :shock: :lol:

Could you ring them company or email them and say you are having problems and see if they can put it through manually.

Janice

Back