• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bio catolet

Ryo_the_rat

Warren Scout
i was wondering how many of you use this in your buns litter trays? i have been using it for months in Gabriels with no problems and now in Stumpys but one thing occured to me-what if they eat the odd bit? :shock: im assuming its safe as it says on the bag that it is suitable for all small animals, but thought i would ask here just to be on the safe side!

Im not sure what bio-catlet is made from. I use wood-based cat litter which is safe for rabbits.

Just found it on internet and says its made from recycled paper so i see no problems if they ate a little.

I've used it for Gilo for over 18mths & also use it for the rats. Gilo tends to just pick it up & then spit it out, but I don't think she likes the taste!

Rose

just dont leave the bag where they can get it, Taz chewed a hole in the bottom, when I picked it up the flippin' stuff went everywhere!!!!

tupperwarequeen said:
just dont leave the bag where they can get it, Taz chewed a hole in the bottom, when I picked it up the flippin' stuff went everywhere!!!!

hehehe :lol: :lol: nope i learnt my lesson when Gabriel chewed holes in the bottom of his SS food bag :roll: :lol:

Back