• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benny's important business!

elve

Banned
Every morning...Benny is on a mission :?

He saves it all up, and dumps the whole contents of his bladder and poops in front of the girl's shed door...Because he's the man! 8)

The fireguard is there to stop the girls smelling his calling card and fighting over who gets to go on a date with him :roll:

business.jpg

Satisfied he's done a good job, he goes on his way, and chins all their chinned spots...Because he's the man! 8)

And he knows just where those girlys have been

alert.jpg

Not daft is he?

primr.jpg

And after mum has scrubbed away all his hard work AGAIN :roll:
The girls come out to play...They just like to hang out and look beautiful - U no wot I mean?? He needs some good car and blinging stuff to impress them! 8)

gang.jpg

those 2 pics with different buns same poses are great .
Bennys a typical male always needs to get the upper hand
( Sorry all you men out there :oops: )

Angie

awwww your bunnies are gorgeous! my very 1st bun 12 years ago looked just like the little chocolate smoke type in your last pic.

Your rabbits are so pretty! Amber does exactly the same thing as Benny, she wee and poos right in front of Hobbes and Phoebes run every day :roll:

aawww they are all adorable Elve.. i love how benny has one white foot :D what a cheeky boy!
The girls just look beautiful of course :D

:D aren't they gorgeous - I will pass on your compliments! Never knew Victoria was a chocolate smoke - I find it incredible that they are litter sisters with a gold lop for a mum - wish I knew what the dad looked like :shock:

Can't get near them though - Zinniea the one on the chair will let me stroke her head BRIEFLY since her stasis incident a couple of months ago - but as for the others...not a chance :roll:

Funny about Amber doing the same thing as Benny - naughty bunnies! :p

Maa's great at the moment - antibiotics were only given for a week though, so I won't be suprised if the abscess comes back slowly - I do hope not though - no swelling yet but it took months last time - fingers crossed! :?

I'm thinking of getting another hutch for the stack in the kitchen, putting the bottom pair of boy pigs in there and Maa in their bottom hutch - that way she'll be able to go out on the patio once spring is sprung, and have free range of the kitchen :)

I love the picture of all the girlies together. Bless.

It's very frustrating when you can't stroke your buns (that sounds rude :oops: ) I just get a quick touch here and there of the Rabsville 3.

I can stroke and brush Blossom though :D

Rabswood

:lol: oh Benny is such a star! I cant believe still that he aint dying to get in with those girlies how stuborn can you get! :lol:

awww thank you :D

He hates them birdiebun :shock: Although he can now sit in his run and calmly eat hay while they run around 3' away (they start fighting if one of them gets nose to nose with him :roll: )

Rabswood I'm glad you get some snuggles from Blossom - Main thing is the 3 other Rabs are happy bunnies :D I know my girl gang don't care less if they never get stroked! Humans are irrelevant unless carrying food :)

Benny tolerates it, Maa loves it, Tia's not coming anywhere near me unless I have food (then she bites my hand :shock: ) - and for major snuggles I have 20 guinea pigs! :p

Although I don't think any of my piggies ENJOY cuddles (why would they - I'm a giant!), but some are docile/fearful enough to tolerate it quietly (poor things - I try to keep it brief) - I hope they might even start to enjoy a scritch behind the ears eventually - I'm happy that they don't panic any more and will let me pick them up without struggling...all except those baby boys that is :roll:

Back