• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Thumps

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I knew when I saw you sat in that cage at Elaines that you were meant to be with us. You were nine mths old when we took you home and from the moment I saw you I loved you more than anything, You were my boy. I loved being with you and the mischevious things that you did were so funny, Like jumping on my back and me like an idiot would crawl on my hands an knees around the shed with you on (you loved it), I really will miss you. You were only with me from October 2005, but you will never know how happy you made me and I just wish you could have stayed longer.
All my love and give Baillie pup a cuddle from his mum.
Will miss you and sleep tight my little boy
Love
always
mumxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aaaaw, Kay, at least he had so much fun since coming to you in October! Binky free laddie, have fun at the Bridge! :wink:

Dear Kay, sending you lots of love and a big hug.

Mr thumps, enjoy the sunshine at the bridge, you will be safe and happy and in excellent company, rest easy x

Kay,

I hope you don't mind me posting this pic... but it does show how happy you were with Mr Thumps. He was a lovely, big, gorgeous bunny, we are thinking of you xxxxx

DSCF0051.jpg

DSCF0054.jpg

loopylop said:
Kay,

I hope you don't mind me posting this pic... but it does show how happy you were with Mr Thumps. He was a lovely, big, gorgeous bunny, we are thinking of you xxxxx

DSCF0051.jpg

DSCF0054.jpg
What a wonderful piccie of you with your big bun Mr Thumps. He will be there at The Bridge now getting to know all his new friends and when Baillie Pup has finished playing cowboys and indians with Scoot he will come and have a chat with Mr Thumps. Love Jane and Buns xx

Back