• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kalliope is a very happy little girl :)

Camellia

Warren Scout
Even though she'd been using the tile, it was apparent she obviously didnt like it one bit.
So we went out today and bought a couple area rugs :D
She has been racing around them binkying and kicking up her heels for the last hour and a half.....She took a break for the littter box and for some pellets....then went right back at 'er ;)

kallibridgecarpet.jpg

Smart girl, using the bridge between the carpets :)

kallibridgecarpet1.jpg

kallicarpet.jpg

kallilookcarpet.jpg

kalplaytoy1.jpg

kalsniffcarpet.jpg

Have to add this one of her and keetah...she looooooves keetah, follows her around ^^
It is funny though, she will race at keetah's tail, bat at it a few times really fast, then run away....then do it again

kalkeedcarpet.jpg

keedkalcarpet.jpg

LOL alright, caught her in the landing of a binky, so I just *had* to post it :D
Wish I had a video camera :roll:

Kallibinky.jpg

Yes she is absolutely ecstatic lol!
She keeps following me in a series of binkies though...whenever I get up to walk.....She keeps getting under my feet and running into my legs....LOL guess she's sayin' "Thanks mom! " ^^ :D
Although she has been coming over here and giving me this face *alot*.....

kallibeg.jpg

:love: What she's beggin' for I dont know but she wants something lol! More rugs maybe :p

Aww she looks so happy now! :D What a pretty little bunny!
And your doggy is lovely too!

My dog loves Bramble now, sits outside the door when I shut him in his room for the night. He doesn't mind her, chases her around every now and then too!

And for some reason has a facination with her tail?! She's got a big bushy one, and when she wags it, he stands behind her?! Think he likes the breeze! :lol:

Awww she looks sooo happy i had one of those dogs
i called her gizmow her owners was given her away beacuse she
came out wrong and had furr all over
File0336.jpg

Camellia said:
Yes she is absolutely ecstatic lol!
She keeps following me in a series of binkies though...whenever I get up to walk.....She keeps getting under my feet and running into my legs....LOL guess she's sayin' "Thanks mom! " ^^ :D
Although she has been coming over here and giving me this face *alot*.....

kallibeg.jpg

:love: What she's beggin' for I dont know but she wants something lol! More rugs maybe :p

She does look as if she is thanking you :D What a lucky girl.
I love the binky pic, I am never fast enough to get one :roll:

Awwww gizmo is cute....And you sure she came out the "wrong" way?
There are two varieties of chinese cresteds, powderpuff and hairless, and they all come in the same litters. It's simply the pet/show ones that differ...
And btw keetah is very flattered that people know she is a dog :lol:
You wouldnt believe how many people ask what she is when we are out :lol: :lol:
I had someone who thought she was a mini...MINI MINI-horse
:shock:
Ah it's okay though I always tell her she is so ugly that she is cute :oops: :lol:

*Red* said:
Aww she looks so happy now! :D What a pretty little bunny!
And your doggy is lovely too!

My dog loves Bramble now, sits outside the door when I shut him in his room for the night. He doesn't mind her, chases her around every now and then too!

And for some reason has a facination with her tail?! She's got a big bushy one, and when she wags it, he stands behind her?! Think he likes the breeze! :lol:

rofl :lol: :lol:
My dog Jaspar (Really puffy tail) is constantly waggint her tail.....Kippes hates it, I have seen jaspar's tail hit him, and he just got right into it with that tail :shock: boxing, biting, etc. while the tail was just wagging...back and forth....back and forth :lol: I dont think jazz even realised but it was hilarious :p

Diddeen the tunnel is just a cat scratching post that I bought from the petstore lol, cheap so we have a ton of them :)

Great pics - love the binky one - and I think she saying thank you too :D

We wanted tiles in our kitchen but didnt cos thought the dogs would go flying and do a 'bambi' but we have lino and when the buns come in its very funny - they all do standing starts :lol:

Back