• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I get Science Selective?

The cheapest place I've found is www.bunnybasics.co.uk I enquired a couple of days ago when they are getting more in, as I get 3 bags at a time (no point paying for 30kg postage and only using 10!) and they said they should be getting some in tomorrow afternoon.

Other than that, www.hop-and-hutch.co.uk stock it although they are more expensive unless it's on special offer.

I also discovered today (I rang up before getting the email from bunnybasics) that my vets can get it for me so I ordered a sack to collect on Friday - I'm going to see how much that costs as it may be cheaper as it won't have the additional postage.

There is a recent thread asking a similar question, I'll see if I can find it in a minute and post you the link, there are a couple of other suppliers on there.

Back