• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally pics are working...

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
... so you get to see pics of Christmas.

Bindi guarding her present.

PC250022.jpg

Bindi with her new presents. She has has now killed the Ka-bob. Suprise!!

PC250041.jpg

Maya with his willow ball.

PC250042.jpg

Beautiful bunnies! :D

Your hutches look brilliant :D Where did you get them from? Do you have a pic of them?

My hutches.

Both Bindi and Mayas hutches were made by a fella (Dan) at the fence place by me. They are fantastic. I wasn't very happy with what the petshops had on offer, because they are not very tall or wide. I am really glad i got them because Bindi would have wrecked a normal pet shop one. They were quite pricey but well worth it. £125 including he hutch, its stand, animal safe wood treatment, and delivery. Dan made them to how i wanted. They are quite heavy - the stand is seperate from the hutch, and the roof also comes off. So it is easy to move if needed!!

They may have a website, i will check tomorrow.

I don't think i have any pics on my computer of the hutches. I will take some pics tomorrow if the weather is good, for you.

Back