• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leo the Naughty Lion Head

They dont call me naughty for nothing!

bunnyleo1.jpg

bunnyleo.jpg

bunnyleo2.jpg

bunnyleo4.jpg

having a bath

bunnyleo5.jpg

bunnyleo6.jpg

Gorgeous!!!!

just one question. Does he manage ok on the wood flooring cos my Bun would never walk on it. If she went on it, she would panic and slip all over the place.

Melndan said:
Gorgeous!!!!

just one question. Does he manage ok on the wood flooring cos my Bun would never walk on it. If she went on it, she would panic and slip all over the place.

yep hes never had a problem with it i havent seen him slip or anything yet, he seems to cope really well on the floor, but the bunny bedroom is carpeted he only comes down here a few times a week for a change of scenery :D

OH is that a table?!

:lol: :lol:
I was trying to figure out why he looked like he was walking on air until I read some replies:oops: :oops:
I had an eerie feeling about this one :p :lol: :oops:

what a cute little guy! :D

I also had to take a second look at the picture.. i thought youd caught him mid jump or something! :lol: :lol: Great photos and what a cute bunny.. definitely a face of mischief tho :wink: :lol:

Melndan said:
Gorgeous!!!!

mine are all fine..they run at about 500 miles an hour :lol: :lol:

Back