• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are we supposed to have favourites?

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
My mum asked me the same question this morning, but to do with my brother, sister, and i.

I then asked myself the question, and relised that probably Bindi thinks that i have a favourite of all my animals.

I know we don't admit it, but which is your favourite?

I love them all but i must say that Bindi is my favourite.

PC250041.jpg

PC130164.jpg

Awwww, she is beautiful.

Funny you mention it though, I was just thinking which would be my favourite out of my two guys and I really could not choose!

Mary will always be my special bun as he's my first, and I've nursed him through dental problems, gut stasis, etc. for years. My other buns have only been around for about 6-7 months and have been paired up so I've bonded less with them - I definately love them but Mary's my baby, he's such a snuggly bunny and will seek me out and cuddle for hours whereas the others will want a bit of fuss then be happy by themselves.

hey, the pics worked - whoopi!!

Although i love every single one of my animals, for individual reasons. Bindi is the most spoilt, and her naughty character makes me laugh.

I like them all for different reasons. Fudge because he's such an attention seeker and very demanding he follows me around everywhere. Niamh has become special because she's lived in my bedroom for ages and often hops in for cuddles with me :D she also growls at everyone else but loves me! :lol: Splodge because i've had him from a tiny baby and watched him grow up, and i've a feeling Amy's going to become very special to me too as she's such a soppy cuddle bunny!

Toffee and caramel are a bit more challenging because they don't seem to like or trust people at all, they growl at me every day!!! :( but they do make me laugh and smile the way they interact with each other :D

Back