• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spoilt Christmas Bunnies!

norrielian

Mama Doe
Happy New Year everyone. Today is the first day I've been back on since Christmas. Hope you all had a good, relaxing break?

I went to my parents for Christmas so took the two cats and two rabbits with me for a few days. We bought a dog crate so my parents can look after the bunnies when we go on holiday. The picture below is what I found when we arrived. My dad is such a big kid and had decorated their cage for Christmas. He had bunny proofed the whole garage so they could run free, bless! And even put down a carpet in the gargage so their bums didn't get cold!

2412200528001292ejpgmsg914C0E93-BE1.jpg

Now, would you hire your dad out to me - what a sweetie! :D

BTW Did he think the buns were up for a boozy Christmas then? :lol: :lol:

sarsimp said:
Now, would you hire your dad out to me - what a sweetie! :D

BTW Did he think the buns were up for a boozy Christmas then? :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You'd think so with all them bottles of wine nearby :lol:

Dad's really funny about caged animals and doesn't agree with keeping them unless you give them loads of freedom (rightly so), so I wasn't surprised he gave them the run of his garage (carpet included)!! I go on honeymoon for 3 weeks in May so the rabbits will be spoilt again! They won't want to come home will they!

Back