• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Hay Monster aka Simba!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Omg I cant believe what that silly boy is up to!! :shock: :lol: :lol: Im sure most of you saw those photos i posted a month or so ago where Simba had been helping himself to hay out of a bag and was running about with hay all over his head??! Well.. the last few days he has continued doing this with Nala beside him.. however every now and then i hear this loud rustling.. each time ive heard it ive gone in their room to see them munching on the hay as usual.. however today i have caught simba making the noise!! He isnt sat at the end of the bag munching hay.. he's.. well im not too sure what he's trying to do.. he's still eating they hay but seems to have made himself a bed in it! :shock: and every so often jumps up to move the bag off his head! :roll: and thats the noise i keep hearing. He wont come out so ive now cut a slit in the bag and keep checking on him.. im not looking forwards to what he will look like when he finally emerges... Nala seems a bit confused as to what hes doing and where he's gone to! :lol: :lol: Here's some photos i tried to get.. some of them its hard to make him out but he's towards the left of each photo right in the middle of the hay!
simbahay3.jpg

simbahay4.jpg

simbahay5.jpg

simbahay6.jpg

simbahay7.jpg

simbahay8.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Veronica said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is soooo funny! :D:D:D Look at Nala's face on the last piccie!! :lol:

she hasnt joined him yet.. just watches from the edge munching on a bit of hay :lol: :lol: he keeps coming out for a little while every now and then but when i go back in to see if he's out he's gone back in again :lol: I really need to get him and give him a good comb cos he is totally covered in hay now :roll:

Bunnysam said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mind they don't suffocate!
hehe i keep checking on him. Ive cut a slit down the middle of the bag so its not so tight... think i need a paper sack or something so he can still do it safely cos he seems to love it so much i dont really want to take it away from him.

Hi Chris,

And a Happy New Year, sorry its a bit late :D

That is so funny you need a potato sack, for him to nest in :lol: :lol:

Ali and Barney

Ali said:
Hi Chris,

And a Happy New Year, sorry its a bit late :D

That is so funny you need a potato sack, for him to nest in :lol: :lol:

Ali and Barney

Happy new year to you Ali and Barney! Thanks for the idea.. i just thought my dad gets potatoes delivered by the sack to his shop.. maybe i'll ask him to bring one home for him :D
Ive finally got him out of the hay.. he has totally flattened it to make a little bed! But it took me ages to get all the hay and knots out of his fuzz so hope he doesnt make a habit of this! :lol: :lol: He's now safely shut into his pen with Nala now without his nest so i know he's safe :wink:

Back