• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Alaska Bunnies

Spyinak

Young Bun
BrambleBuns.jpg

Bramble - the wild caught domestic breed rabbit.

BriarBun.jpg

Briar- the most recent rescue bunny

IcyBun.jpg

Icy - rescued with her sister

PJBun.jpg

Sister PJ

Bunpenbirdseye.jpg

Icy and PJ in their outdoor play area.

No, they don't live outside. I don't have the pen covered (eagles and owls) nor is there a covering to keep them from digging. I try to get them out when the weather is good though I have to keep an eye on them
The have fairly large large cages inside their barn and I let them run around on the floor inside when I can.

Spyinak said:
No, they don't live outside. I don't have the pen covered (eagles and owls) nor is there a covering to keep them from digging. I try to get them out when the weather is good though I have to keep an eye on them
The have fairly large large cages inside their barn and I let them run around on the floor inside when I can.

Sounds like they are very spoilt buns, and it looks like they really enjoy their outside playtime!! Love the pics !

xxx

Thanks for all the compliments on the spoiled buns. I just purchased a large cage for Briar and he is much happier!

Aren't most of you in England?
My sisters visited there last year and they said it was coooold!
:lol:
Come visit Alaska sometime. It really is beautiful.

Back