• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The toilet was busy Mum.....

Nicola C

Mama Doe
Oh dear. Mia had a bit of an accident, when she came to use the loo, but little Mea wasn't budging and wouldn't let her go in!!!
Oops.jpg

Poor Mia, she looks pretty embarrassed. Mea was in there for quite a while and created quite a large pile. They are only little bunsters, how is it possible?!?! I know little Dudley is quite talented at this kind of thing Alison, maybe it's a nethie thing :lol: :D :lol:
Nicola x

It must be a nethie thing! I can't believe the amount of poo that Squidgy creates!
Poot Mia, she does look embarrassed! Tell her she's still beautiful though.

Mia says thank you very much Helen and if Squidgy is ever in the neighbourhood, she would just luuurrrve to say hello :D
Nicola x

he says he'll be over your way next weekend with his motorbike gang, so he'll pop in for a bite of carrot :wink:

looks like my kitchen at the moment :shock: can't waitt to get it bunny free and normal again! :lol: My nethy cross seems to poop for England too, she's fine in my bedroom but if I let her have a run around the house she does more poo than the others put together! :shock: :lol:

I think it must be a nethie thing, I'm sure my two poop as much, and almost as big, as the bunnies over twice their size (one of them 4 times their size :lol: ), I don't understand how two such tiny wee things eat so much and produce quite so much poop :lol:

That is a very cute photo, I take it there have been no more scuffles?

Hee hee :lol: Squidgy, I bet you would look a real hunk in motorbike leathers, again my buns are getting over excited :lol:
Yep, thanks for asking Alison, I have well behaved little bunsters at the moment, despite all the piles of you know what :)
By the way Alison, you are naughty trying to tempt me with little Salt and Pepper :D they are gorge though!!!! My girls would adore them, but Ed (not computer like in Little Britain) says nooooo. Drats!
Nicola x

Aaaah Ed just needs persuading in much the same way that Loopylop's O/H needs persuading that Sophie-bun needs Rudy :lol:

He says he does look pretty cool with his goggles on and his ears flapping in the wind!!!

I was so tempted by Salt and Pepper. They are just too cute. I nearly had the o/h tempted as well, but not quite!

Mia wants her own loo and it must be pink - I can tell what she's thinking just looking at that pic :lol:

Back