• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

love is in the air

touie

Wise Old Thumper
she's absolutely smitten but she's scaring the poor boy. She won't leave him alone! I keep having to rescue him! :shock: she keeps trying to hump his head and already has one nasty bite but it doesn't seem to stop her at all! :shock: shes acting like a hormonal male! :? oops this was supposed to go in the photo section :oops:

jan06033.jpg

I had to help him pin her down in the end so that a fight didn't break out!!! Should help him to loose the excess weight he's carrying anyway! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

a couple of sweeities :D from your other post it sounds like they love to worry their mum though!. Some times I have to pull storm off Gypsy :shock: She jumps on my bed for safety and he follows so I have to step in and put him on the floor :D . I even have a bowl of food on my bed for Gypsy so she can eat in peace :lol: thankfully there have been no bites or scuffles or fighting so I'm lucky. Storm had his op yesterday so he will probably calm down soon. I hope all runs smoothly with your two lovely buns :D

she's just so hyperactive he can't keep up bless him! :lol: If she's not pestering him, she's binkying around my feet or popping balloons which she loves and scaring him! :lol:

:lol: :lol: must be a frenchie thing! Storm is totaly crazy too and always makes Gypsy jump with his crazy sudden jumps and twists :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Touie we have exactly the same problem with Snuggles here who we introduced to Wilbur the other day :roll: :lol: :lol:
Snuggles is mounting Wilbur constantly, and the little man just wants to hide :roll:
They will soon be like any other married couple....and settle down once the first flames of passion have been extinguished :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best wishes and they are lovely bunnies by the way :wink:

thanks Adele. He's worked out that she's not much of a jumper so if he jumps up the 6" step to a spare cage she won't follow! as soon as i let them out for a play she goes mad binkying around and he dives into the cage for some peace!!! :lol:

Back