• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dusty, my girl

Bindi

Warren Scout
Well, that's it then, my rabbit Bandit is now an orphan.
Dusty, her mother (6) passed away today, and is now with Bandit's father, Smokey (5).

I still love you girl, that's why I'm crying.

Thankyou everyone. I looked after Dusty for four years until I moved to college, then I had to pass the responsibility to someone else. I don't blame them for having her put down, she was so very ill and I know that. I nursed her alone for the last year. 6 isn't a bad age for a pedigree rabbit, I don't think. She was an outdoor rabbit too, so 6 is quite good...
My dear Bandit is 4 in March, so she's doing well. She's our oldest Smoke-Pearl now.

Have a peaceful passing to The Bridge Dusty. Then have lots of Bunster fun with all our Bridge Bunnies. Jane and Buns xx

Goodnight wee Dusty
heartsw.gif

Thankyou everyone. She was a lovely girl, and it was a pleasure to have had her in my life. At least I still have her daughter, who looks more like her mother with each passing day (bless her) and I love her very much.

Back