• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stumpy!!

Ryo_the_rat

Warren Scout
i finally got my little darling Stumpy yesterday :love: :love: :love: :love:

first of all id like to say a HUGE thankyou to Mandy(bunnies) for bringing him to the NEC for me-you are an absolute star! as i said in my pm, i have no idea how you managed to hand him over to me :shock: :lol:

i also wanted to thank Jill(luvabun) who was ready to bring him to me on christmad day originally-you are still a star even if it didnt happen! :D

lastly i would like to thank Su(wow id do well at the oscars :roll: :lol: ) Thankyou for allowing me to love and care for such a wonderful little chap. you can see so clearly how much you loved him and how well he was taken care of, so thankyou for allowing me the chance to do the same :D ((hugs))

well, enough with all the thankyou's i hear you all say......here are the piccies!

100_5471.jpg

100_5466.jpg

100_5464.jpg

100_5469.jpg

:D i shall pass on all the compliments :D but the photos really dont do him justice do they Su and Mandy? he is a serious cuteness overload bunny! he has such a cheeky little face and such a sweet nature to him. although he isnt so sweet to that bunny teddy of his :shock: he likes to erm...play with it a bit too much :shock: :oops: :lol: will be getting him snipped soon though so hopefully the poor teddy will get a break then :lol:

Ryo_the_rat said:
:D i shall pass on all the compliments :D but the photos really dont do him justice do they Su and Mandy? he is a serious cuteness overload bunny! he has such a cheeky little face and such a sweet nature to him. although he isnt so sweet to that bunny teddy of his :shock: he likes to erm...play with it a bit too much :shock: :oops: :lol: will be getting him snipped soon though so hopefully the poor teddy will get a break then :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

sarattie said:
:love: awww those ears!!! you could mistake her for a piggy!!

between you saying that and me talking about snipping his bits off he is gonna get a real complex over his privates :shock: :lol: Stumpy is a boy :D but its funny because last night i was saying how he is only ever so slightly bigger then my pigs(although my Budd is quite a bit larger around the mid section :shock: :lol: )

Ryo_the_rat said:

Ooooooops! Sorry, thought i`d told you quite how much he "loves" his teddy! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It`s lovely to see him already settled in his new home and looking sooooo happy. :D :thumb:
I agree the photos do him no justice whatsoever................ He so much cuter in real life :love: and definately a very cheeky little boy!
I will return the `thankyou` to you and say, ` thankyou from me for giving my little boy a wonderful home`, i will always miss him and love him dearly but i know he`s gone to someone who will love just as much as me and will keep me regularily up dated on his latest antics. :wink:

Please give him BIG cuddles from me...................
Su.x

oh you did tell me how much he "loves" his teddy Su, i just didnt think he'd love it THAT much :shock: :lol:

its so sweet when you see him washing the teddy but then you have to look away qiuck before it spoils the moment cus you know whats comming next...... :shock: LMAO

i meant to ask you if he was litter trained? because he has been using his litter tray to do all his wees in like a good boy :D im trying to teach him to poop in it too(so much fun picking his little poos up and plopping them in his tray-he must think im so wierd :lol: ) or is he just trying to be good in the hope that il give in and give him some of that vodka he so craves? :roll: :lol:

Yes, he tends to use a litter tray pretty well, i reckon he`s just spreading his poos about a bit in protest at getting no vodka! :shock: :roll: :lol:

anna said:
He is so cute!

What happened to his ears?

Su told me Stumpys mummy was over zealous cleaning his ears when he was a baby-personally i think his mommy was trying to make him look extra cute so everyone would fall inlove with him :love:

[img said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Rattie_Fun/100_5466.jpg[/img]=quote]

I just love the fact that his bunny teddy has bigger ears than his!!!! :lol: :lol:

Back