• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebes haircut

Estelle

Wise Old Thumper
I decided to give Phoebe the Lionhead rabbit a haircut today as she has turned into a hairy munster! :lol: I give her a trim round her face so she can see where she is going, she gets more grumpy when she can't see very well and I was in danger of loosing a finger or two :shock: :lol:
I also trim round her bottom and sides as she gets matted and gets grass stuck in her fur. I left it quite long to keep her warm. I cut more off in summer to keep her cooler.
She is very good when I sit her on my knee to trim her, bless her :D

The hairy munster!
hairymonster.jpg

I'd like just a bit off the fringe please!
hairymonster2.jpg

Thats enough thanks!
hairymonster3.jpg

What was left behind!
hairymonster4.jpg

:lol: nice trim, want to come round and help with a couple of overgrown angoras! :wink: :lol:

Estelle said:
I could set up a mobile bunny trim service and do bunny runs on the way! :lol: :lol: :lol:

yep thats a good idea :wink: she looks very well behaved sat on your knee, my 2 try to eat me when I'm trimming them! :shock:

Awww - she is one cuddly monster :D

I'd rather stick to hairdressing guinea pigs though - shorter legs and easier to keep fingers away from teeth :lol:

Shame your not closer to me cos I think Holly is going to end up being a bunster in need of a good 'furdresser' :lol: :lol:

hehehe great haircut! My two are constantly having haircuts :lol: They arent too bad when im doing it.. at the moment simba is moulting really bad so i get tons of fur out of him ever day! You are welcome to come sort his fuzz out any time! :lol: :roll: :lol:

Diddeen said:
hehehe great haircut! My two are constantly having haircuts :lol: They arent too bad when im doing it.. at the moment simba is moulting really bad so i get tons of fur out of him ever day! You are welcome to come sort his fuzz out any time! :lol: :roll: :lol:

:lol: You should sell the fluff on ebay, see what happens...

bunnyhuggger said:
Diddeen said:

:lol: You should sell the fluff on ebay, see what happens...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I did once start collecting it.. i was going to make a little cushion with his fuzz in it. I soon went off the idea tho hahahaa :lol:

Back