• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweet Dreams Flora, Binky Free

xoxbunnyxox

Young Bun
I lost my little bunny Flora on the 18 July Last Year. She is sadly missed by everyone and her brothers and sister bunny which i also have. She was such a young bunny, who died just before her 2nd birthday. we think it was Myxi. :cry:
She was fine in the morning when she was out in her run. We put her back in her hutch with her friend Blossom and popped out for a few hours. Then when we got back, she was gone. :cry: She was lying on her side, and her best friends paws were lying on her tummy. She had lost her struggle for life, and gone to join the bunnies on the bridge, in her new life.
She was a great bunny who loved her food and treats. She was full of energy and such a cheeky, playful bun who wasnt too keen on cuddles but would acceot one every now and then.
But now atleast i know she will be safe at Rainbow Bridge. We all loved her so much and she loved us just as much in return, if not, even more. :D
Now she can be free at the rainbow, and binky all she likes until I come and see her again in Heaven.

Sweet Dreams my angel Flora :cry:

Mummy will add some of your beatiful piccies soon honey)

i lost my darling cheekybun on 15th july last year . I know that he will be with flora and they will all be having so much fun waiting for us . xx

It doesn't matter how long it has been....these babies are in our hearts for ever

hugs5.jpg

Back