• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabscuttle says hi

Rabscuttle

Warren Scout
Hello all,

I am chuffed to be with you, (I have been trying to log on for a few days now)

I have two rabbits at the moment who are pampered to distraction. I will post pictures soon.

Rabscuttle

Glad you managed to log on!

Hello and welcome! Looking forward to photos :D

Cyberbunny said:
Hello & welcome :!: :D

Love the Username Cyberbunny :D

Here are a couple of pics.

IMGP1006.jpg

IMGP1012.jpg

Hope you like him.

Rabs

Re: .

honeybunny said:
Hello and welcome..lovely bun how long does it take to groom his gorgeous coat?

Not that long.

You have a choice with Angora rabbits.

You can leave the fur long and groom a lot. Or you can clip.

I clip him four times a year. I groom him every day but only for a few minutes. When fur balls start to appear I know it is time for another clipping.

The only exception to this is his "under parts".

His fur close to his legs gets matted easily and I have to clip a little each day. He loves this and it establishes a close bond between us.

To date I have had one very nice cardigan made from his fibre and I now have enough to make a blanket.

Rabs

ryanh72 said:
Hello and Welcome :wave:

awww your bun is adorable

Thanks,

My patients love him. They can see him out of the window when they are in my consulting room. They always look for him.

I have another Rabbit (a castor rex) but he is more camera shy and I have not managed a good shot of him yet.

Rabs

As you liked my angora so much I thought you would like to meet the other member of my family.

Not as impressive, but beautiful and I love him to death.

sills.jpg

Rabs

Awww...he's quite a stud! Looking forward to read more about your bunny adventures!

Welcome!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Back