• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 new boys! 2 new pics added

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These 2 little cutie pies also came in today. a pair of male nethies called Salt and Pepper!
SaltandPepper.jpg

they were bought in a small pet carrier and didn't want to get out of it!...they are now in a hutch with hay and food!! They do need a wash and brush up and Salt needs to lose some weight. He also needs his teeth checking as he's dribbling a bit :(

Mia and Mea have got themselves in a right state, another Squidgey!!! They are beside themselves. I must go and calm them down :wink:
Nicola x

ps-I'm sure those two little guys won't be with you for long Jill.

They're just gorgeous aren't they? I'm so jealous of whoever rehomes them.
Squidgy says hi to Mia and Mea by the way.

Awww they are adorable. Oooh look Nicola, 2 little boy nethies, and you have 2 little girls. I'm sure Ed (that is his name isn't it?) wouldn't mind, after all you do have a nice indoor setup and also a lovely big hutch :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jill I demand you bring the floor back, it looks lovely and is assisting my arguments that we need a new kitchen (I'll send you a photo of mine if you don't believe me :lol: )

they are booked in to be neutered on Tuesday..I'm sure they'll hate me..just meet and I have their bits whipped off! :shock: :lol:

They are gorgeous :D I will have a really hard time parting with any Nethies that come my way, I love them soooo much :roll:

I must take pics of my three new not staying even though it will be really hard to part with them buns.

Back