• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodbye Darcy :-(

Veronica

Mama Doe
Darcy, my special little one eyed hamster was found dead in his bedding last night.
Gorgeous, and sooo unbelievably friendly.
Gonna be missed :(

hamster4.jpg

hamster5.jpg

hamster1.jpg

hamster6.jpg

Darcy must've thought he needed to find out what is going on at The Bridge. To make that journey from the safety and peace of his own little nest seems like a 'good' way to go. Have fun little Darcy-Hammie!! Jane and Bunsxx

Aw, what an adorable hamster! He looks so sweet! He went peacefully in his cozy bed and obviously had a wonderful life with you.

Scamper away at the bridge Darcy - say hi to Vinnie my gorgeous black mouse for me!

AMETHYST

I am so sorry for your loss, he looks like he was a real fighter and lived a great life with you. (((((HUGS)))))))

xxx

Scurry free little Darcy

Aw, Veronica, I'm really sorry. He looked like a happy little hammie. I bet he has met up with my Angus and they are having fun chasing the ladies up there :wink:
I hope a snuggle with little Prudence can help to cheer you up.
Nicola x

Sleep tight Darcy. And have fun at the hammy Bridge.
And know hoe much your Mummy wil miss you.
You were such a hadsome boy.

Back