• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my zoo (non rabbits!) *lots pics*

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
bizkit
bhandsomeboy.jpg

whogoesthere.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

skye
s.jpg

firehogs.jpg

imag0003.jpg

daisy
dai.jpg

willow
w3.jpg

hattie
hat.jpg

logan
l3.jpg

They are all beautiful animals!! :D

Also I love the words at the bottom for your posts

""~punish the deed, not the breed~
~2nd hand pets give 1st class love~ ""

thanks everyone! i adore all my babies, but im biased, haha :lol:
all my animals are rescued...
daisy came from a pet shop at 6 weeks old, she is now fat :oops: and 6 years old and her favourite thing is to be vertical!
willow i got from work and her age is guesstimated at 7-9years, she is a long hair but gets clipped in summer which she loves!
logan i also got from work when he was 12 weeks, he is now 2 years and the most gorgeous cat you could ever meet. he is huge, possibly bengal cross and only has half a tail.
hattie is now 1 year old and i hand-raised her from 1 week old. she is a small cat but has a very big naughty personality! she is frightenend of no-one or thing and gets herself into all sorts of trouble. :roll:
bizkit i got from the rspca/work when he was 8 weeks old, he is now 4 years. he is a english bull terrier cross whippet (2 of my fav breeds!) and is my big baby and best friend.
skye i got from work when she was about 6 months old. she is now also 4 years and had to have major surgery because her puppy collar was embedded in her neck :shock: she was a very emotionally wrecked little dog then and bizkit 'rescued' her and showed her life was ok. so of course she had to come home with us and she is a loopy thing now! i think she is labrador cross springer, a 'springador'! she certainly lives upto her name :wink: she has cute shorty legs.

I was going to say Bizkit looks like he's got some English Bull Terrier in him, but you beat me to it.
They're a lovely looking bunch. x

You have lovely babies. Do they all get on OK? They certainly look snug by the fire.

Rabswood

Back