• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some more piccies of Cinders

Jaypot

Mama Doe
She's such a wee thing - she weighs 700g - bless her froggy legs :oops: :oops:
She loves her hay - at the moment she is on hay, hay, bit of dried food that they gave her at the rescue, hay, hay, bit of Burgess excel junior and dwarf mixed in with the dried food, hay, hay, a bit of thin carrot, hay, hay, hay and hay :D :D :D
She's pooping well and this morning when I changed her litter tray (one that has the side cut out) she had used it, it was full of wee and poops :D good baby :D :D There is still loads of poops all over the vet bed mind :roll: but she is only a baba :D
Here are some piccies of her earlier on:
I'll just have a bit of hay now mum :D
Cinders6jan605.jpg

[/img]Bit of a brush up and a clean of the ear :D
Cinders6jan606.jpg

[/img]I think I'm getting a wee bit tired now mum :D
Cinders6jan604.jpg

[/img]Yep, time to settle down and have a snooze I think :D
Cinders6jan603.jpg
[/img]

Can this little one move around with those little frogs legs?
She is a little beauty

Rabswood :love: :love:

OMG she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!! :love:

She looks so innocent and sweet!

On way to bunny nap :wink:

How wonderful that the coffee table was destined never to go cold!!!!! :wink: She is so pretty and looks very, very sweet - old Scootie-chops will be getting jealous if Daddy starts watching DVD's with her when she is old enough!!!!!! :shock:

She's truly scrummy! I'm in love! What a brave little girl and good on her for using the litter tray so well!

AMETHYST

A truly beautiful addition to the hairy mob. Coffee was never meant for the coffee table at EE only brave and determined rabbits and if she fights like scootalicious she will do well.
Scoot you did well my lovely she is a little princess and has taken over your throne :D :D :D :D

Back