• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi all!

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
hello everyone!
wave03.gif

my name is vicki and im 24 years old from newcastle upon-tyne. i have been keeping rabbits for 12 years, used to breed but now dedicated to rescue. i am a veterinary nurse and have a veritable zoo of pets!
i live with 2 dogs, bizkit a cross bull terrier and skye a cross labrador. i also have 4 delightful moggies and of course my bunnies! i currently have 2 and they were both strays brought into work. i also have 3 female rats.

the first is Tocho (pronounced like poncho), his name is native american for 'lion' and he is a old-style lion head. i have had him for about 4 years and after a recent health scare he is now back to his grumpy self!
Tocho.jpg

next is Huslu (pronounced huzloo), his name is native american for 'hairy bear'. he was brought into work in a terrible state, one large tat with a head :( , he was castrated and shaved off and came home with me. he is angora type but not full. in full coat his fur is about 4 inches long and is very difficult to keep neat! i havent had him long and we are still suffering some handling issues, he is not used to being groomed at all. i do my best but tend to keep only his back long and clip short from his chin downover. he still looks long haired till you turn him over :lol:
HusluBest.jpg

im into animals, horse riding, reading, drawing and painting and loads of other stuff. ive struggled to find a decent (not to mention active :wink: ) rabbit forum so im hoping to make new pals here who are as rabbit mad as me!

Wow, you're bunnies are gorgeous and I love the names! :D :thumb:

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to hearing about you & your buns! :D

Back