• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oakley and doggies pics! And a couple of Bootz

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Ok the ones of Bootz aren't good because it was dark! The spaniel is Bella and todays her 5th Birthday of course you all know Oakley and Baillie and the Lab is Daisy she's 10 in May!!!!

Picture318.jpg

Picture270.jpg

Picture280.jpg

Picture281.jpg

Picture282.jpg

Picture296.jpg

Picture306.jpg

Picture274.jpg

Picture273.jpg

Picture313.jpg

Picture307.jpg

Picture309.jpg

Picture314.jpg

Picture001.jpg

bluebunny said:
Awww lovely pics phil
another dobie who likes chewing bedding up!

That is Baillie's Favortie habit! When we first got him he chewed a whole in my brand new feather duevet!!! It cost me a fortune but who could stay made at that squishy face!

Phill said:
bluebunny said:
Awww lovely pics phil
another dobie who likes chewing bedding up!

That is Baillie's Favortie habit! When we first got him he chewed a whole in my brand new feather duevet!!! It cost me a fortune but who could stay made at that squishy face!
must be a dobie thing all the ones ive met at the kennels chew there bedding to peices!

Awwwwwwwww!!! :love:

I love Baillie...

I see you have the little hammocks, do the buns like them? I wondered if they would fit into a dog crate!!!?? :?

The little hammocks are in the rat cage!!! LOLOL Non of the buns would fit in them!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

awww they are all lovely but I could hardly tear my eyes away from the box of Quality Street on your bedside table (I've been on a diet for 2 whole days!!) :lol:

elve said:
awww they are all lovely but I could hardly tear my eyes away from the box of Quality Street on your bedside table (I've been on a diet for 2 whole days!!) :lol:

And The box is still there and still full!!! Im dieting as well!! Thanks Guys Baillie always has that i didn't do it mum look!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back