• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Move over..............

anon101

Banned
The most sought after spot in the house by humans and animals alike! :lol: :D

Supposed to be my chair but I spend more time on the floor then on it. :roll: :lol:

Tigger (the lighter tortie) and Suie sharing.

DSCN2554.jpg

Louise

Awww what good pusses sharing nicely - Suie's ears are a bit of a giveaway that she's not overly impressed by having to, though :lol:

AlisonA said:
Awww what good pusses sharing nicely - Suie's ears are a bit of a giveaway that she's not overly impressed by having to, though :lol:

She's a bit of a grumpy madam is our Suie. Hisses a lot but she’s more mouth then trousers bless her! :lol:

Louise

It was just in September when my old boy Sooty was growling and hissing at the vet, when I said "don't worry, his bark is worse than his bite", at which point he promptly bit her :oops:

AlisonA said:
It was just in September when my old boy Sooty was growling and hissing at the vet, when I said "don't worry, his bark is worse than his bite", at which point he promptly bit her :oops:

Oh dear! :lol:

Louise

Back