• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parsnips

racheyrabbit

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering whether parsnips are safe for buns. I'm sure I've read on this, or another, forum that buns can have parsnips, but when I started reading Rabbitlopaedia which I got for xmas it says they definitely can't have them.....

Kahlo doesn't get them often as I don't really like them, so I only get them if I'm cooking a roast as my O/H adores them. She's only ever had tiny bits, but she does seem to like it..... is it okay?

Our buns adore parsnips, they get about an inch twice a day :D I think it may be an acquired taste for some tho. It's Lucky's favourite pick-up-and-run veggie :lol: Spice would always leave hers, but now it's the first thing she eats.

I love 'snips, but my OH hates them. Will have try the buns with them, and if they like them it'll be a good excuse to get them in more often.

SPOOKY!

OMG!

I was thinking about posting this today :shock:

Weird!

(Glad I know the answer now though!) :wink:

Back