• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

been playing with my digital camara

gizmo

Mama Doe
lots of pics
morepets027.jpg

morepets026.jpg

cassie and tilly
morepets025.jpg

action shot of chester
morepets024.jpg

chester again
morepets023.jpg

harry and holly
morepets022.jpg

blossom looking a lot better
morepets009.jpg

morepets010.jpg

violet
morepets012.jpg

godzilla the second
morepets013.jpg

axel, greece and herbie chicken
cdc0bd57.jpg

45cfc439.jpg

xnder
238aee82.jpg

b1979613.jpg

vincent and gizmo
morepets015.jpg

the birds
c822efc6.jpg

daisy and blossom

Love the pics... especially the one of the gerbil, he looks like he's pointing at you and saying 'Mummy, what are you doing!!!' and the little white one behind is saying 'Yeah!'.... I think I have an overactive imagination :lol:

Love the ratty too, she's gorgeous!

Great pics :D
However, I was just wondering what cage your ratty lives in? It looks to me like a rat starter kit, which, although the name misleads you, isn't really big enough for ratties. Sorry if I've got it wrong but I know it's an honest mistake you can make when you see something labelled for an animal when it's really not sutiable!

Awwww they are the cutest guinea pigs!!! I have a secret (not so much of a secret now :lol:) for roan and brindle abyssinians. Actually any abby.
I have two of my own.Pinapple is a tri-coloured.
And Russet is an repliace (erm.. other word for clone), of your little one except his markings are in a different place to him.

The bunny in the blue based cage looks like miffy,is the cage outside? just wondered why the plastic was on top of it!

Back