• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oxfordshire to Surrey Urgent for this Saturday 4th Feb

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
This is to get Rupert from Oxfordshire to Surrey for his final leg of getting his forever home. It will have to tie in with ellepotter coming down with him but will let you know as asap when the date is set.

Thank you in advance.

I live in oxfordshire and a doing a bunny run this weekend to Birmingham, where abouts in Surrey is the bun to go to and approx when did you want to do this?, as I may be able to help.

give me a email to discuss the run.

cheers

mandy

I am just waiting to hear from inka dinka doo to see how far she can get to meet someone and then hopefully if you can help I would really appreciate it as will inka dinka doo.

kayj said:
I am just waiting to hear from inka dinka doo to see how far she can get to meet someone and then hopefully if you can help I would really appreciate it as will inka dinka doo.

:lol: It's at times when you read a stand alone statement like this, that you realise quite how nuts we all really are :lol:

im in guildford, but i dont mind travelling a little as i dont drive it will be my other half to does the driving so ill be willing to collect him to wherever he is (ill be taking my test soon so once passed i will help with bunny runs) :D

I probably won't be online now until sunday so I'll check then to see what help you need. I work in the week so weekends are best for me.
Where exactly is Rupert going to in Surrey?

Rebecca

I live in oxfordshire, so I could take him half way if somone could meet me in the henley area.

Let me know dates as I work fulltime but am happy to do it in the evening or at weekends

Still waiting for Emma to confirm with ellepotter for the date she can pick up the buns coming up here and then we should be able to give a date. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Date has been confirmed as the 4th Feb and we need someone to meet louise (ellepotter) at the Travelodge Oxford Peartree. Time still have to be arranged.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Please can you pm inka dinka doo as she will sort out the oxford to surrey run as that is who Rupert is going to.
Thanks Kay

Back