• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look Phil..I think Iris will be ...

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
travelling up North!!
Introduced her to my old bun, Bran, who is very laid back and they sniffed then just sat next to each other..took it all in their stride! :D
bi.jpg

not the best pic but just one so you could see how chilled out they were!
So do get her other jab done? :lol:

Oh thats wonderful!!!!! Yes jabs please Jill!!!! Oh isn't she lovely! Now i need to think of a good name for Nutty that will go well with Iris?????? MMMMMMMMMM

She is gorgeous, and will be getting the best home any bun could want. She can come to me as part of the bunny run if needed.

This is one lucky bun

Looks great Phill.. glad Iris will be joining you and the gang. What does Nutty look like i cant remember which one he is! Might help us think of some names. :wink:

Diddeen said:
Looks great Phill.. glad Iris will be joining you and the gang. What does Nutty look like i cant remember which one he is! Might help us think of some names. :wink:

I have no idea! I have never seen a piccie of him. As far as i can remember from emma's discp he is small and wild bunny looking! I think!

why not keep Nutty! Or Nutkin for when you are being serious with him! Nutty and Iris are fine...you could change Iris if you wished......?

How about Flag - flag iris and also the deer in a very old weepy movie - called Flag cos of his white tali if I rem rightly - has Nutty got a white tail?! :D

I think i will need to wait until i see him to decide! Emma has his proper name as Mr Nutkins already im just not that kean on it.

Back