• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Farewell Treacle bun

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Treacle lost his fight against illness this morning and went to rainbow bridge, he had been battling for 3 months and was just 4 weeks short of his second birthday :cry: .

He was such a lovely bunny always well behaved, very clever and during the later stages of his life loved human attention and cuddles. He will be sadly missed by all of us and his brother Fudge. Binky free little angel.

Here are a few favourite piccys of his short life...

04-05040.jpg

04-05062.jpg

04-05060.jpg

04-05006.jpg

dec05038.jpg

jan06006.jpg

so sorry to hear of your loss :( treacle is a very handsome bun who had a wonderful life with you.
binky free little treacle.

We will all meet up again Treacle-Bun but 'til then have fun at The Bridge and enjoy all the lovely grass and sunshine. Scoot will be there to show you around!! Love Jane and Buns xx

Run free little man!

You'll be sorely missed :cry:

Have fun at the bridge Scoot will look after you!

Binky free llittle Treacle
Say hello to our bridge bunnies for us

What a gorgeous boy! I am so sorry that he lost the struggle....run free at the Bridge little one.

beautiful treacle - your mummy misses you but you will be ok and have wonderful times at the bridge .
say hi to cheekybun and chico for me sweetheart . xxx

Touie like I have said to you, I will take good care of Treacle until you see him again and that is a promise :)

I rarely read this section as I am in floods in minutes - but had to after reading about it in the care section.

What a beautiful bunny - I am so sorry for your loss xxx

Back