• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a Tease......Pics added!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Just going to take some pics of 2 new little boys I had in a few days ago. They are being fostered for me and were in quite a state when they came in....much better now..........
so ....piccies later! :D

come on Jill, wheres these photos :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

leadin' us up the garden path you was, weren't cha :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

there are no piccies, its all a cruel joke :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

h

Well, when these 2 lads came to me they were covered in urine and quite yellow :shock: :evil: They were also very thin and freezing cold. they have been fostered by a lovely lady called Angie and tonight they looked so different :D
Meet Zulu
Zulu.jpg

And his brother Chilli
Chilli.jpg

Zulu on the left and Chilli

angeboys.jpg

And one of Angie holding Zulu
Angbun.jpg

you can see his feet are still quite yellow
The have most unusual colouring...sort of marbled coffee with tiny bits of black and white....and they both loved being cuddled! :love:

:::: runs up and steals them:::: they are gorgeous :love:

::stamps feet::: and yells "i want, i want, i want"

LOL

Thats so horrible that they were left like that... Just a good job that there are fantastic people around like you Jill and Angie, and everyone else that dedicates so much time and love to looking after poor neglected buns.

They are so beautiful. Hope they find a forever home soon :D

The color markings are almost exactly the opposite! That is so cool! Its like ying and yang, bad and good! Do they have split personalities?

Angie I think they are about 16 weeks old..I would like them to stay together..they will be neutered next week and have to see how they get on after that. If they don't stay friends then I won't mind splitting them up as long as they each go to live with a neutered girlie!

Back