• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bunny Family..original piccies!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
As so many of the adopters of these buns have posted pics and other people are asking who is related to who..thought I'd post them when they arrived and then new pics can be added of them now!
The Mum Faith
Faith.jpg

Dad Alfie
Alfie5.jpg

Mouse..now Dexter
Mouse.jpg

Hope
Hope1.jpg

Scottie
Scottie.jpg

Elsa..who turned into Teddy :oops:
Elsa.jpg

Pip now Bertie
pip1.jpg

And finally little Polly
Polly.jpg

I've got my mum's camera now, so hopefully pictures of Alfie (& Polly) soon!

Then can we start on Flint's family!!?

aaaawwww they were all so adorable! I was scolling down going aawww Alfie is gorgeous.. aawww and Hope and........ :lol: Cant wait to see what they all look like now. Is it just Polly you have left now Jill? I keep losing track :oops: :lol:

Here is Dexter formally known as Mouse. He is a little tinker! He has knocked over a heavy vase today and cracked it :roll: :lol:
dexsofa.jpg

I've never posted pics like this before so I apologise in advance if it goes all wrong.

I've nearly blinded Romeo and Hope in the shed just now, the photos aren't great but I promise better ones will follow tomorrow. :)

These just show how much Hope has grown, when Jill brought her to me she was tiny compared to him, she has really filled out.

SV200068.jpg

SV200070.jpg

I'll figure out how to make them smaller by tomorrow :oops: :oops:

Heres another couple of them.

SV200060.jpg

SV200059.jpg

and my baby romeo, who loves Hope soooooo much,

SV200065.jpg

I am sat here with the biggest smile on my face! Teddy looks like a little fluff ball and Bertie, I'm just laughing so much... he was so tiny and had the smallest ears! They are massive now!

I now see that Bertie gets his one white paw from Daddy and also the little white patch on his side! And Teddy, well, he's turned into a right looker, just like his Mummy!

And Charlies Mum, well done on the pics, Hope is a beauty. She looks like she's grown a bit too :D

Back