• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prudence would like to know.....

Veronica

Mama Doe
......if you think she looks beautiful after her grooming session this afternoon :D 8)

Before pic...including all my beauty products :lol: 8) :lol:
groomed7.jpg

Bottom cleaned (and trimmed :shock: ), under arms and tummy combed....
groomed6.jpg

Face combed and trimmed so I can see!
groomed5.jpg

groomed4.jpg

groomed3.jpg

Lastly my back groomed, and I'm done and looking gooooorgeous! I was very well behaved too! :D
groomed2.jpg

groomed1.jpg

Thank you! :D I will tell her....although Princess Prudence is already a very vein bunny! :p :lol:

I was going to trim her coat a little more...as she forgets she's a long haired bunny and likes to play and dig in the garden!...but with the cold weather, and the fact I think she looks soooo pretty, I decided not to! :p :D

She's my little persian bunny :p :lol: :lol:

aaaaawwwwww, I think Prudence was beautiful before you started grooming her :wink: sorry I do not mean to make you feel that your hard work has been in vein :roll: :lol: :lol: ..but she definately looks tidier afterwards :wink: :D :D :D
I have long haired bunnies here in the Sanctuary, and find after half an hour post grooming they are back to looking unkept again :roll: :lol: :lol: ...at least we know all the lose fur has been removed and short pieces of hay removed before they get a chance to work into the skin though :wink:

Best wishes, and snuggles for Prudence...me wants that rabbit :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
aaaaawwwwww, I think Prudence was beautiful before you started grooming her :wink: sorry I do not mean to make you feel that your hard work has been in vein :roll: :lol: :lol: ..but she definately looks tidier afterwards :wink: :D :D :D
I have long haired bunnies here in the Sanctuary, and find after half an hour post grooming they are back to looking unkept again :roll: :lol: :lol: ...at least we know all the lose fur has been removed and short pieces of hay removed before they get a chance to work into the skin though :wink:

Best wishes, and snuggles for Prudence...me wants that rabbit :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is sooooo true Adele! I give her a light groom every day, and a 'thorough' once/twice a week. She looks so gorgeous when she's been groomed..but like you say, it doesn't last two minutes :roll: :lol:
The pieces of hay are important to get out I agree. Plus her bottom needed a trim, as I've noticed she does get some number two's stuck there now and again, and that's a risk if not monitored. Hopefully now she's trimmed and tidy down there should make her cleaning a bit easier :)

Stunning girl, can you ask her to have a quiet word with Sidney as he will not entertain us grooming his bum and we end up having to take him to be shaved :shock: :shock: :lol:

Adele said:
...me wants that rabbit :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Simba says... She's MINE!! Aswell as Nala of course :wink: She looks so much like Simba.. just she has a flatter nose than him but i would love to see if their coats are the same cos it does look very similar.. shame we are so far away :D She is beautiful! i love her :D :D

Back