• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blossom's garden session photos

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Put Miss Blossom out in the garden yesterday for 15 minutes on her own.

100_1063.jpg

Then added the boys for 15 minutes....
You keep a watch from the fromt and we'll keep a look out from behind...

[/img]
100_1077.jpg

OK still no sign of Lavender....
You look left and I'll look right.

100_1079.jpg

Then I added Lavender and all 3 stayed out for another hour.
Lavender did some serious chasing, ears back, head down, but Miss Blssom could do with losing a few ounces!

Only 2 bits of Blossom's fur pulled out.
When Blossom stopped running and sat down in a submissive poition Lavender didn't do anything she just stopped, she didn't attack her or bite her, the odd gentle sniff but that was it. I was so releived.
Ofcourse everytime Blossom decided she was going to have a hop about the garden Lavender chased her around the lawn. But I think this is progress.

Here's a pic of Blossom 'ducking and diving'

[/img]
100_1073.jpg

After their time in the garden, having been caught in a shower of rain all four had warm water porriage oats and a little rest. Pippin said the warm water oats were neccessary to stop them catching a chill, he said he had read that in the Rabbi-o-pedia, I took his word for it.

And to close, here's a flattering pic of Blossom with one of the boys.

100_1080.jpg

Rabswood :) [/img]

Blossom looks lovelier then ever . bless her . She realy likes your boys doesnt she .

i would say thats progress too . :)
i hope Lavender soon realises that Blossom isnt a threat to her little group and as you say , in the mean time the excercise will do Blossom good :wink:

aww that sounds like progress - sounds like Blossom's happy to let Lavender rule :D

I'm so relieved the boys didn't fight over the charming Blossom too - you just never know what to expect :roll:

Blossom is gorgeous - I can't believe she kept being overlooked!

That does sound like good progress - Lavender is letting Blossom know who is boss and Blossom seems like she is accepting of that. Lavender will probably keep on pushing her around for a while until she is certain that Blossom knows her place, then it should calm down. Fingers crossed the Rabswood 3 soon becomes the Rabswood 4!

Back